The Journals of John McDouall Stuart, by John McDouall Stuart
- Expedition to the North-West. May to September, 1858.
- Second Expedition (In the Vicinity of Lake Torrens). April to July, 1859.
- Third Expedition (In the Vicinity of Lake Torrens). November, 1859, to January, 1860.
- Fourth Expedition — Fixing the Centre of the Continent. From March to September, 1860.
- Fifth Expedition. From November, 1860, to September, 1861.
- Successful Expedition Across the Continent of Australia. From December, 1861, to December, 1862.