How I Found Livingstone, by Henry Morton Stanley
- Introductory. My instructions to find and relieve Livingstone.
- Organization of the Expedition.
- Life at Bagamoyo.
- Through Ukwere, Ukami, and Udoe to Useguhha.
- To Ugogo.
- Marenga Mkali, Ugogo, and Uyanzi, to Unyanyembe.
- My life and troubles during my residence in Unyas Nyembe. I become engaged in a war.
- My life and troubles in Unyanyembe — (continued).
- To Mrera, Ukonongo.
- Through Ukawendi, Uvinza, and Uhha, to Ujiji.
- Intercourse with Livingstone at Ujiji — Livingstone’s own story of his journeys, His
troubles, and disappointments.
- Our cruise on the Lake Tanganika — Exploration of the north end of the lake — The Rusizi
is discovered to enter into the lake — Return to Ujiji.
- Our Journey from Ujiji to Unyanyembe.
- Homeward Bound. — Livingstone’s last words — The final farewell
- Concluding chapter.