Travels in England in 1782, by Karl Philipp Moritz
Travels in England in 1782
- On the Thames, 31st May.
- London, 2nd June. — The Prospect of London. — St. James’s Park.
- London, 5th June.
- The 9th June, 1782. — Vauxhall.
- London, 13th June. — The Parliament. — Election for a Member of Parliament.
- London, June 17th, 1782. — The British Museum. — The Theatre in the Haymarket. — English Customs and Education.
- London, 20th June, 1782. — St. Paul’s. — Westminster Abbey.
- Richmond, 21st June, 1782.
- Windsor, 23rd June.
- Oxford, June 25.
- Castleton, June 30th.
- London, 15th July, 1782.
- London, 18th July.