Jessie Marion King, 1875-1949
Scottish illustrator mostly of children's books. She also designed jewelry and fabric, and painted pottery.
- The high history of the Holy Graal / translated from the French by Sebastian Evans. [London : J. M. Dent & co, 1903]
- Good King Wenceslas, a carol
- The songs of the Ettrick shepherd / James Hogg; with illustrations by Jessie M. King [London ; Edinburgh : T. N. Foulis, ]
- The grey city of the north a book of drawings by Jessie M. King. Published 1910 by T. N. Foulis in Edinburgh, London .
- The city of the west. [24 drawings in photogravure of Old Glasgow] by Jessie M. King. Published 1912 by L. Phillips in Boston .