Principal Navigations, Voyages, Traffiques and Discoveries of the English Nation, by Richard Hakluyt
- The voyage of Macham an English man, wherein he first of any man discouered the Iland of Madera, recorded verbatim in the Portugall history, written by Antonio Galuano.
- A briefe note concerning an ancient trade of the English Marchants to the Canarie-ilands, gathered out of an olde ligier booke of M. Nicolas Thorne the elder a worshipfull marchant of the city of Bristoll.
- A description of the fortunate Ilands, otherwise called the Ilands of Canaria, with their strange fruits and commodities: composed by Thomas Nicols English man, who remained there the space of seuen yeeres together.
- The Fardle of Facions, containing the aunciente maners, customes, and lawes, of the peoples enhabiting the two partes of the Earth, called Affricke and Asie.
- The Conquest of the Grand Canaries.
- The Worldes Hydrographical Discription.