Margaret Fuller, 1810-1850
Sarah Margaret Fuller Ossoli, commonly known as Margaret Fuller, was an American journalist, critic, and women's rights advocate associated with the American transcendentalism movement. She was the first full-time American female book reviewer in journalism. Her book Woman in the Nineteenth Century is considered the first major feminist work in the United States.
- Woman in the Nineteenth Century, and Kindred Papers Relating to the Sphere, Condition and Duties, of Woman 
- Life Without and Life Within ; or, Reviews, Narratives, Essays, and poems. / Margaret Fuller
- Margaret Fuller (Marchesa Ossoli) / Julia Ward Howe
- Memoirs of Margaret Fuller Ossoli, Volume I / W. H. Channing
- Memoirs of Margaret Fuller Ossoli, Volume II / W. H. Channing
- Summer on the Lakes, in 1843 / Margaret Fuller